Rain Montero is an associate attorney at Jaffe & Berlin, where he focuses his practice in commercial litigation on both the state and federal level. Rain brings a wide variety of litigation experience to the table. He has represented clients in construction, civil rights, personal injury, land use and election disputes. Because not all issues can be resolved at the trial level, Rain also represents clients in both state and federal appellate courts. Rain has appeared and argued before the First District Appellate Court of Illinois. However, not only does Rain litigate claims, but as an attorney at Jaffe & Berlin, he is also able to assist clients in commercial and residential real estate transactions, in addition to corporate formation and contract negotiations.
- DePaul University College of Law, (J.D., 2021)
- Illinois State University, cum laude (B.S., 2018)
- Joliet Junior College, (A.A., 2016)
- Illinois, 2021
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
In his free time, Rain enjoys going to live music shows, reading, trying new restaurants, going to the gym, as well as spending time with his family and friends.